From TECSENS we feel fortunate and happy to announce that since October 22nd, we are certified in ISO 27001.
After a long journey and months of hard work, we can finally announce to all of our employees, suppliers, partners and customers the certification in the standard.
ISO 27001 Requirements:
The requirements of ISO 27001 provide an Information Security Management System (ISMS) which consists of a series of measures aimed at protecting the security of information. The main objectives of the SGSI are to preserve:
- Confidentiality: Ensure that information is accessible only by authorized personnel.
- Integrity: Ensure consistency, accuracy and non-modification of information.
- Availability: Ensure that the information will be accessible and available to both the user and the systems.
Today, it is the highest level of information security assurance. It certifies that TECSENS complies with strict international safety standards.
Without a doubt, being ISO 27001 certified brings benefits for TECSENS but,
What does our certificate mean to you?
- We have a continuity plan that allows us to recover from any disaster in the shortest possible time.
- We protect our customers’ information and data.
- We have the necessary processes in place to ensure that we preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- We identify information security-related threats, track and reduce risk by keeping you under surveillance.
- We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We are a trusted information security partner, partner or provider.
- We train and raise awareness of information security for all of our employees.
- All employees are informed of their safety functions and obligations and are responsible for fulfilling them.
ISO 27001 covers much more than data protection. It comprises all the controls and processes of the company that fall within the scope of the certification.
If you would like to know more, you can go to our Security Policy.