IP connection between your physical PBX and the global telephone network without changing your infrastructure
- Transparent Caller ID.
- Guaranteed scalability with dozens of simultaneous conversations.
- Full incoming and outgoing IP call service.
- Anti-fraud security.
- Own numbering and title page.
- High call quality, superior to a traditional call.
- Possibility to have SIP Trunk in other countries.
- Call recording.
- Tailor-made rates.
Service for operators looking for a reliable provider with first class routes, maximum security, high availability and rates adapted to your needs.
DATA BASE CLEANUP
Eliminates erroneous, incomplete or repeated records from a database in order to optimise time and improve ROI.
Automatic Caller ID rotation in outbound campaigns.
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
Keep track and manage your calls
VoIP monitor analyses the quality of VoIP calls based on network parameters: delay variation and packet loss.
It is a network packet sniffer with a commercial interface for VoIP, SIP, RTP/RTCP, SKINNY (SCCP), MGCP, WebRTC protocols running on Linux.
- Monitors and analyses SIP VoIP call quality issues.
- Archiving of all calls, including SIP, WebRTC, SKINNY RTP, T.38 and T.30 FAX (PDF) in the CDR database.
- Decodes and plays calls directly from the GUI or displays T.38 FAX as PDF.
- Surveillance to prevent fraudulent calls.
- Monitoring of call centres.
- Advanced call reporting.
- Comprehensive filters to find specific CDRs based on IP, phone numbers, qualitative parameters (loss / delay / MOS).
- Detailed SIP messages flow with the WIRESHARK style view.
- Complete call analysis with information on dropped packets, Jitter, MOS, per communication legs, etc…
- Possibility to listen to calls directly from the web interface.
- Real-time and CDR-based anti-fraud rules.
- Multi-user access allowing only certain IPs / phone numbers to be seen.
- Native PCAP file downloadable via the web GUI.
- Graph of loss and delay distribution for each call.
- Live calls and live sniffer, in GUI.
Find out more…
As we have seen in previous posts, pentesting is one of the most effective cybersecurity auditing methods. This method is capable of uncovering potential vulnerabilities both internally and externally within an organization. All tests performed through this...
Technology and digitization is fundamental to the evolution of the economy and in general society. This also involves prior training to maintain security in corporate infrastructures. Just as we protect our homes with advanced security systems, we must protect the...