IP connection between your physical PBX and the global telephone network without changing your infrastructure.
- Transparent Caller ID.
- Guaranteed scalability with dozens of simultaneous conversations.
- Full incoming and outgoing IP call service.
- Anti-fraud security.
- Own numbering and title page.
- High call quality, superior to a traditional call.
- Possibility to have SIP Trunk in other countries.
- Call recording.
- Tailor-made rates.
Can you imagine activating your SIP Trunk completely online?
You only need 5 minutes
Until now, acquiring a SIP Trunk involved contacting an operator, requests and waiting processes. Now with Tecsens save time and gain productivity, acquire your SIP Trunk 100% online, you just have to follow 3 steps.
1.CHOOSE YOUR PACK
3. ACTIVATE YOUR SERVICE
If you have an IP or virtual physical switchboard (Asterisk, 3CX, Issabel, Free PBX or others …) or you are a call / contact center and need a SIP Trunk immediately, this is the solution.
Advantages of buying your SIP Trunk online
Get a 10% discount
in the purchase of any of the packs
Register now and get a 10% discount code on the purchase of all SIP Trunk packs, you can also be aware of all their news.
*Promotion valid on the purchase of any of the SIP Trunk packs until 31/12/2022.
Service for operators looking for a reliable provider with first class routes, maximum security, high availability and rates adapted to your needs.
DATA BASE CLEANUP
Eliminates erroneous, incomplete or repeated records from a database in order to optimise time and improve ROI.
Automatic Caller ID rotation in outbound campaigns.
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
Keep track and manage your calls
VoIP monitor analyses the quality of VoIP calls based on network parameters: delay variation and packet loss.
It is a network packet sniffer with a commercial interface for VoIP, SIP, RTP/RTCP, SKINNY (SCCP), MGCP, WebRTC protocols running on Linux.
- Monitors and analyses SIP VoIP call quality issues.
- Archiving of all calls, including SIP, WebRTC, SKINNY RTP, T.38 and T.30 FAX (PDF) in the CDR database.
- Decodes and plays calls directly from the GUI or displays T.38 FAX as PDF.
- Surveillance to prevent fraudulent calls.
- Monitoring of call centres.
- Advanced call reporting.
- Comprehensive filters to find specific CDRs based on IP, phone numbers, qualitative parameters (loss / delay / MOS).
- Detailed SIP messages flow with the WIRESHARK style view.
- Complete call analysis with information on dropped packets, Jitter, MOS, per communication legs, etc…
- Possibility to listen to calls directly from the web interface.
- Real-time and CDR-based anti-fraud rules.
- Multi-user access allowing only certain IPs / phone numbers to be seen.
- Native PCAP file downloadable via the web GUI.
- Graph of loss and delay distribution for each call.
- Live calls and live sniffer, in GUI.
We advise you without obligation
If you need more information, clarify your doubts or request a quote, please contact us.
You can do it in the way that is most comfortable for you, call us at any of our offices or fill out the contact form and our commercial department will contact you.
Monday to Thursday 9.00-18.30h Friday 9.00-15.00h
Find out more…
In these times, the immediacy, having everything for now, the sometimes long tedious purchase processes have made the R+D department of Tecsens emerge the innovative idea of selling voice solutions in a differential way to the usual. Having the customer always in...
With the transformation of organizations and the expansion of the cloud in them, we focus on service-based models, where the management of the infrastructure that stores and connects data is also understood as a service and not an asset. If we focus on voice...