IP connection between your physical PBX and the global telephone network without changing your infrastructure.
- Transparent Caller ID.
- Guaranteed scalability with dozens of simultaneous conversations.
- Full incoming and outgoing IP call service.
- Anti-fraud security.
- Own numbering and title page.
- High call quality, superior to a traditional call.
- Possibility to have SIP Trunk in other countries.
- Call recording.
- Tailor-made rates.
Can you imagine activating your SIP Trunk completely online?
You only need 5 minutes
Until now, acquiring a SIP Trunk involved contacting an operator, requests and waiting processes. Now with Tecsens save time and gain productivity, acquire your SIP Trunk 100% online, you just have to follow 3 steps.
1.CHOOSE YOUR PACK
3. ACTIVATE YOUR SERVICE
If you have an IP or virtual physical switchboard (Asterisk, 3CX, Issabel, Free PBX or others …) or you are a call / contact center and need a SIP Trunk immediately, this is the solution.
Advantages of buying your SIP Trunk online
Service for operators looking for a reliable provider with first class routes, maximum security, high availability and rates adapted to your needs.
DATA BASE CLEANUP
Eliminates erroneous, incomplete or repeated records from a database in order to optimise time and improve ROI.
Automatic Caller ID rotation in outbound campaigns.
Keep track and manage your calls
VoIP monitor analyses the quality of VoIP calls based on network parameters: delay variation and packet loss.
It is a network packet sniffer with a commercial interface for VoIP, SIP, RTP/RTCP, SKINNY (SCCP), MGCP, WebRTC protocols running on Linux.
- Monitors and analyses SIP VoIP call quality issues.
- Archiving of all calls, including SIP, WebRTC, SKINNY RTP, T.38 and T.30 FAX (PDF) in the CDR database.
- Decodes and plays calls directly from the GUI or displays T.38 FAX as PDF.
- Surveillance to prevent fraudulent calls.
- Monitoring of call centres.
- Advanced call reporting.
- Comprehensive filters to find specific CDRs based on IP, phone numbers, qualitative parameters (loss / delay / MOS).
- Detailed SIP messages flow with the WIRESHARK style view.
- Complete call analysis with information on dropped packets, Jitter, MOS, per communication legs, etc…
- Possibility to listen to calls directly from the web interface.
- Real-time and CDR-based anti-fraud rules.
- Multi-user access allowing only certain IPs / phone numbers to be seen.
- Native PCAP file downloadable via the web GUI.
- Graph of loss and delay distribution for each call.
- Live calls and live sniffer, in GUI.
Find out more…
In today's digital age, cloud computing has emerged as a fundamental pillar driving business transformation. This revolutionary paradigm has redefined the way businesses manage and store data, run applications, and deliver services. To better understand this...
OpenNebula has established itself as a reliable and versatile solution for cloud resource management. Thanks to its advantages, this platform gives organizations the ability to build and manage cloud environments that fit their specific needs. We explore one by one...
Need to talk to an expert?
- Paseo de la Castellana 171, 4º Izq, 28046 (Madrid)
- C/Figueres 8 Despacho 12, 08022 (Barcelona)
- Edisonstraße 63 House A, 1st Floor, 12459 (Berlin)
Monday to Thursday 9.00-18.30h Friday 9.00-15.00h