IP connection between your physical PBX and the global telephone network without changing your infrastructure
- Transparent Caller ID.
- Guaranteed scalability with dozens of simultaneous conversations.
- Full incoming and outgoing IP call service.
- Anti-fraud security.
- Own numbering and title page.
- High call quality, superior to a traditional call.
- Possibility to have SIP Trunk in other countries.
- Call recording.
- Tailor-made rates.
Service for operators looking for a reliable provider with first class routes, maximum security, high availability and rates adapted to your needs.
DATA BASE CLEANUP
Eliminates erroneous, incomplete or repeated records from a database in order to optimise time and improve ROI.
Automatic Caller ID rotation in outbound campaigns.
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
Keep track and manage your calls
VoIP monitor analyses the quality of VoIP calls based on network parameters: delay variation and packet loss.
It is a network packet sniffer with a commercial interface for VoIP, SIP, RTP/RTCP, SKINNY (SCCP), MGCP, WebRTC protocols running on Linux.
- Monitors and analyses SIP VoIP call quality issues.
- Archiving of all calls, including SIP, WebRTC, SKINNY RTP, T.38 and T.30 FAX (PDF) in the CDR database.
- Decodes and plays calls directly from the GUI or displays T.38 FAX as PDF.
- Surveillance to prevent fraudulent calls.
- Monitoring of call centres.
- Advanced call reporting.
- Comprehensive filters to find specific CDRs based on IP, phone numbers, qualitative parameters (loss / delay / MOS).
- Detailed SIP messages flow with the WIRESHARK style view.
- Complete call analysis with information on dropped packets, Jitter, MOS, per communication legs, etc…
- Possibility to listen to calls directly from the web interface.
- Real-time and CDR-based anti-fraud rules.
- Multi-user access allowing only certain IPs / phone numbers to be seen.
- Native PCAP file downloadable via the web GUI.
- Graph of loss and delay distribution for each call.
- Live calls and live sniffer, in GUI.
Find out more…
Meeting today's demands such as availability, security, immediacy and agility is critical to business. Conventional infrastructure models are no longer equipped to respond to these new business models. For a couple of years now, there has been no doubt that the future...
The security of a company and its clients has to be present in all the communication channels it uses, as we mentioned in previous posts. the web is the online shop window of any company and, as any establishment has security measures, this one must also have them....