Prevents data loss
Secure, reliable and automatic backup
Cloud Backup (BaaS)
Our enterprise-level BaaS managed backup service is outsourced in a remote and secure Tier III+ certified datacenter located in Europe.
- Data encrypted at source and secure communications.
- LOPD compliance, fast and guaranteed recovery.
What are the objectives of a Backup (BaaS)?
- Data recovery.
- Time optimization.
- Business continuity.
- Information security.
- Perform backups of files, databases or virtual machines.
- SLA and guaranteed support.
Cloud Backup (BaaS) Features:
- High-speed recovery.
- Adequacy of the customer’s environment.
- Prevents data loss.
- Recoverability verified.
- Use of data.
- Full visibility.
- 24×7 monitoring.
- Annual service test.
Backup Usage Applications
- Microsoft 365 Backup:
Do I need a Microsoft 365 backup?
Microsoft 365 allows the storage, availability of files in its cloud and makes backups on its servers, but without ensuring in some way its protection against possible incidents (cyberattacks, human errors …) and other aspects that an organization requires. It is not that Microsoft is not secure – far from it – in fact, it is one of the most powerful and effective tools.
On the other hand, we must bear in mind that the process of restoring and controlling the data is at the user’s expense and not Microsoft’s. This supports the importance of having a Microsoft 365-specific backup to which you can have direct access and control.
It is never enough when it comes to the security of your company. There are security loopholes that you may not have appreciated.
Confusion and gaps in retention policy
Internal security threats
External security threats
Legal and compliance requirements
Manage hybrid mail deployment and migrations to Office 365
Teams Data Structure
What are the benefits of deploying a backup to Microsoft 365?
- Data management and protection against accidental deletion, security threats and gaps in retention policies.
- Immediate and flexible restore of individual Office 365 items and files.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements with an efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 backup items.
- Control, scheduling and monitoringof backups, adjusting the frequency as the user decides.
- Don’t gamble keeping your information always protected and accessible.
Technology used for M365 backup:
We offer you one of the best solutions on the market thanks to the prestigious Veeam Backup & Replication software dedicated to Microsoft O365.
At Tecsens we are Veeam’s Official Cloud & Service Provider Silver Partner.
- Our backup service also allows you to implement disaster recovery plans on architectures designed in the following public clouds.
*In all the backup services that we perform in Tecsens we help you comply with the 3-2-1 policy .
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
How do we do that?
- We apply an ITIL-based method and our know-how in managing backups and contingency environments.
- We define processes and roles responsible for the different processes involved in business continuity at the IT level.
- We offer customer tools specialized in the monitoring, exploitation and management of business continuity.
- We set a quick and direct relationship with our customers.
Our Data Centers
An intelligent data center that offers high standards of reliability, power, cooling and security controls.
Find out more…
In today's digital age, cloud computing has emerged as a fundamental pillar driving business transformation. This revolutionary paradigm has redefined the way businesses manage and store data, run applications, and deliver services. To better understand this...
OpenNebula has established itself as a reliable and versatile solution for cloud resource management. Thanks to its advantages, this platform gives organizations the ability to build and manage cloud environments that fit their specific needs. We explore one by one...
Need to talk to an expert?
- Paseo de la Castellana 171, 4º Izq, 28046 (Madrid)
- C/Figueres 8 Despacho 12, 08022 (Barcelona)
- Edisonstraße 63 House A, 1st Floor, 12459 (Berlin)
Monday to Thursday 9.00-18.30h Friday 9.00-15.00h