Currently, the vast majority of companies already have their systems deployed in cloud environments. Therefore, it is essential to ensure the resilience of these, eliminating data loss, inactivity and protecting data from cybercriminals. We tell you how to reduce risks in any cloud.
What are the main risks in the cloud?
To make decisions and analyze the needs to acquire the best backup solution, it is essential to analyze what are the risks to which we are exposed when having our data and systems stored in a cloud environment.
Among the countless risks of information exposure in cloud environments are the following:
- System vulnerabilities
- Credential theft
- Data leakage or loss
- Ransomware or DoS (Denial of Service) attacks
How to reduce risk in any cloud
Today there are many types of cloud environments: private, public or hybrid, all of them exposed to setbacks. Reducing risks in any of the aforementioned clouds becomes a challenge.
Whatever your type of cloud, at Tecsens we offer you the solution, the Veeam Backup & Replication platform, capable of managing all workloads.
Veeam Backup & Replication Features
- Centralized native protection of workloads across the AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Policy-based data leveling of all object storage types
- Guaranteed security, thanks to solutions such as AWS Key Management Service, Azure Key Vaut, immutability, etc.
- Migrate, lift, switch applications and data to any cloud.
- Two-step data recovery to any cloud for DR, development/test, analytics, or DRaaS.
- Agnostic deployment, hybrid goals thanks to on-premises or cloud installation.
Benefits of Veeam Backup & Replication
- Ransomware Protection Guarantee
- Accelerate mobilization to hybrid cloud
- Reduction of costs and complexity.
- Flexibility and speed
- Avoid system crashes