1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In pursuance of the reporting obligation contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data of the website is reflected below: the owner company of www.tecsens.com, ACTIVO TI S.L. (hereinafter TECSENS) with address for these purposes in Calle Ramírez de Arellano 17 planta semisótano, C.I.F. number: B64638364 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in the volume 36759 general, Folio 79, Sheet M-658624. Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone contact: 902884080.
2. DATA PROTECTION. TECSENS complies with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation, and other regulations in force, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user can request from TECSENS, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of: (i) the person responsible for the treatment, (ii) the purpose of the same, (iii) the legitimating cause, (iv) the possible recipients of the data, (v) the procedure to exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation to treatment and portability, as well as, in cases where the data has not been obtained from the interested party, from (vi) the origin and the categories of data treated. Likewise, TECSENS informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. TECSENS is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of TECSENS or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available all or part of contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of TECSENS. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TECSENS.
4. LINKS. In the event that www.tecsens.com contained links or hyperlinks which redirected to other Internet sites, TECSENS will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will TECSENS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TECSENS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example, errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TECSENS reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the web, configuration, availability and presentation of it.