1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data of the website are reflected below: the company that owns www.tecsens.com, ACTIVO TI S.L. (hereinafter TECSENS) domiciled for this purpose in Paseo de la Castellana 171. 4th Izq. Madrid 28046 of C.I.F. B64638364, registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in volume 36759 general, Folio 79, Sheet M-658624. Contact email: email@example.com. Contact Phone: 917 914 400 / 935 455 600.
2. DATA PROTECTION. TECSENS complies with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation, and other current regulations, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from TECSENS, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing him of: (i) the controller, (ii) the purpose of the same, (iii) the legitimizing cause, (iv) the potential recipients of the data, (v) the procedure for exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation to processing and portability, as well as, in cases where the data have not been obtained from the data subject himself, (vi) the source and categories of data processed. In addition, TECSENS informs that it complys with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. TECSENS owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by TECSENS or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of TECSENS are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by TECSENS.
4. LINKS. In the event that in www.tecsens.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available, TECSENS will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances does TECSENS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TECSENS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example, errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or affective programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TECSENS reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website, the configuration, availability and presentation of this.