1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Act 34/2002, dated 11th July, regarding Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is hereby furnished: the company owning www.tecsens.com, ACTIVO TI S.L. (hereinafter, TECSENS), whose address is Calle Ramírez de Arellano, 17 planta semisótano, with tax code (C.I.F): B64638364, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 36759, sheet 79 , registration M-658624. The user may get in touch with the association by letters sent by ordinary post to the address of the association’s headquarters or at the following electronic mail address: email@example.com. Phone number: 902884080.
2. DATA PROTECTION: TECSENS complies with the directives of General Data Protection Regulation (the LOPD) and other relevant and current-applicable legislation, and shall make sure proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data is made. To this end, alongside every application form whose purpose is personal data collection, in the services that the user may request from TECSENS, it shall inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions for treatment of their data in each case, informing the user about: (I) the data treatment responsible, (ii) the purpose of the treatment itself, (iii) the legitimate reason, (iv) the receivers who might receive the data, (v) the procedure for making use of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, limitation of its treatment and portability, as well as the cases in which data has not been collected directly from the person concerned; (vi) its source and the categories of treated data. Likewise, TECSENS is furthermore making known hereby that it complies with Act 34/2002 dated 11th July, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and shall request their consent for processing their electronic mail for commercial purposes in each moment.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: TECSENS is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of the contents of these (for announcement purposes, illustrations, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logotypes, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by TECSENS or by its associates or licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to what is laid down in articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Act, any reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the system for making this available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, is strictly forbidden without the consent of TECSENS. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by TECSENS. The user shall be committed to refrain itself from violating Intellectual Property and Industrial rights owned by TECSENS.
4. LINKS: In the event of www.tecsens.com having links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, TECSENS will not have any kind of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall TECSENS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an outside web site, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, including these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the concerns connected, except insofar as this involves the associates of TECSENS whose relationship with TECSENS is established in the by-laws of the association.
5. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: TECSENS accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for any damages of any kind that might be caused by, merely for announcement purposes, any errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having implemented all the technological measures required for avoiding this.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES: TECSENS reserves the right to make, with no prior notice, any modifications or updates of the site which may change the configuration, availability and presentation of its site.