We orient our customer service not to technology
Let’s find the one that best suits your needs
Cloud Backup (BaaS)
Our enterprise-level BaaS managed backup service is outsourced in a remote and secure Tier III+ certified datacenter located in Europe.
- Data encrypted at source and secure communications.
- LOPD compliance, fast and guaranteed recovery.
What are the objectives of a Backup (BaaS)?
- Data recovery.
- Time optimization.
- Business continuity.
- Information security.
- SLA and guaranteed support.
Cloud Backup (BaaS) Features:
- High-speed recovery.
- Adequacy of the customer’s environment.
- Prevents data loss.
- Recoverability verified.
- Use of data.
- Full visibility.
- 24×7 monitoring.
- Annual service test.
- CTO guaranteed.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DraaS)
Our Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is part of a comprehensive availability strategy, leveraging virtualization and storage investment in your data center and extending it to the hybrid cloud.
We define DRaaS and offer it as part of a comprehensive availability strategy, providing a consistent user experience and reducing the overall cost to protect your data (backup + replication + cloud) in a simple, simple and transparent way.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Features (DRaaS)
- Demanding, custom RTO and RPO for each project depending on the infrastructure needs of each client.
- Simple and Simplified Pricing and Licensing System — Included for end customers and monthly VM rental for service providers.
- DR (disaster recovery) for any workload — Efficient, cost-effective and independent of storage, application, and OS (Operating System).
- Advanced networking features — we manage networking for you without complex configurations or VPN, one of the great challenges of disaster recovery and failover testing.
- Managed failover and failback.
- Elastic resource growth to support high workloads.
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
How do we do that?
- We apply an ITIL-based method and our know-how in managing backups and contingency environments.
- We define processes and roles responsible for the different processes involved in business continuity at the IT level.
- We offer customer tools specialized in the monitoring, exploitation and management of business continuity.
- We set a quick and direct relationship with our customers.
The importance of service manager
- A person who unifies the interrelationship of the service with the customer.
- Maintains periodic face-to-face feedback with the customer.
- It gives the customer historical and preventive visibility of the service.
- It proposes to the customer improvements to problems proactively detected regarding technological modernization plans, changes in technological architecture or proposals to change the processes involved in business continuity.
- Detects and coordinates with the technical team any action necessary to correct any deficiencies in the provision of the service.
*Only included in DraaS
Our Data Centers
An intelligent data center that offers high standards of reliability, power, cooling and security controls.
Find out more…
As we have seen in previous posts, pentesting is one of the most effective cybersecurity auditing methods. This method is capable of uncovering potential vulnerabilities both internally and externally within an organization. All tests performed through this...
Technology and digitization is fundamental to the evolution of the economy and in general society. This also involves prior training to maintain security in corporate infrastructures. Just as we protect our homes with advanced security systems, we must protect the...