We orient our customer service not to technology
Let’s find the one that best suits your needs
Cloud Backup (BaaS)
Our enterprise-level BaaS managed backup service is outsourced in a remote and secure Tier III+ certified datacenter located in Europe.
- Data encrypted at source and secure communications.
- LOPD compliance, fast and guaranteed recovery.
What are the objectives of a Backup (BaaS)?
- Data recovery.
- Time optimization.
- Business continuity.
- Information security.
- Perform backups of files, databases or virtual machines.
- SLA and guaranteed support.
Cloud Backup (BaaS) Features:
- High-speed recovery.
- Adequacy of the customer’s environment.
- Prevents data loss.
- Recoverability verified.
- Use of data.
- Full visibility.
- 24×7 monitoring.
- Annual service test.
Backup Usage Applications
- Microsoft 365 Backup:
Do I need a Microsoft 365 backup?
Microsoft 365 allows the storage, availability of files in its cloud and makes backups on its servers, but without ensuring in some way its protection against possible incidents (cyberattacks, human errors …) and other aspects that an organization requires. It is not that Microsoft is not secure – far from it – in fact, it is one of the most powerful and effective tools.
On the other hand, we must bear in mind that the process of restoring and controlling the data is at the user’s expense and not Microsoft’s. This supports the importance of having a Microsoft 365-specific backup to which you can have direct access and control.
It is never enough when it comes to the security of your company. There are security loopholes that you may not have appreciated.
Confusion and gaps in retention policy
Internal security threats
External security threats
Legal and compliance requirements
Manage hybrid mail deployment and migrations to Office 365
Teams Data Structure
What are the benefits of deploying a backup to Microsoft 365?
- Data management and protection against accidental deletion, security threats and gaps in retention policies.
- Immediate and flexible restore of individual Office 365 items and files.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements with an efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 backup items.
- Control, scheduling and monitoringof backups, adjusting the frequency as the user decides.
- Don’t gamble keeping your information always protected and accessible.
Technology used for M365 backup:
We offer you one of the best solutions on the market thanks to the prestigious Veeam Backup & Replication software dedicated to Microsoft O365.
At Tecsens we are Veeam’s Official Cloud & Service Provider Silver Partner.
- Our backup service also allows you to implement disaster recovery plans on architectures designed in the following public clouds.
*In all the backup services that we perform in Tecsens we help you comply with the 3-2-1 policy .
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DraaS)
Our Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is part of a comprehensive availability strategy, leveraging virtualization and storage investment in your data center and extending it to the hybrid cloud.
We define DRaaS and offer it as part of a comprehensive availability strategy, providing a consistent user experience and reducing the overall cost to protect your data (backup + replication + cloud) in a simple, simple and transparent way.
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Features (DRaaS)
- Demanding, custom RTO and RPO for each project depending on the infrastructure needs of each client.
- Simple and Simplified Pricing and Licensing System — Included for end customers and monthly VM rental for service providers.
- DR (disaster recovery) for any workload — Efficient, cost-effective and independent of storage, application, and OS (Operating System).
- Advanced networking features — we manage networking for you without complex configurations or VPN, one of the great challenges of disaster recovery and failover testing.
- Managed failover and failback.
- Elastic resource growth to support high workloads.
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
How do we do that?
- We apply an ITIL-based method and our know-how in managing backups and contingency environments.
- We define processes and roles responsible for the different processes involved in business continuity at the IT level.
- We offer customer tools specialized in the monitoring, exploitation and management of business continuity.
- We set a quick and direct relationship with our customers.
The importance of service manager
- A person who unifies the interrelationship of the service with the customer.
- Maintains periodic face-to-face feedback with the customer.
- It gives the customer historical and preventive visibility of the service.
- It proposes to the customer improvements to problems proactively detected regarding technological modernization plans, changes in technological architecture or proposals to change the processes involved in business continuity.
- Detects and coordinates with the technical team any action necessary to correct any deficiencies in the provision of the service.
*Only included in DraaS
Our Data Centers
An intelligent data center that offers high standards of reliability, power, cooling and security controls.
We advise you without obligation
If you need more information, clarify your doubts or request a quote, please contact us.
You can do it in the way that is most comfortable for you, call us at any of our offices or fill out the contact form and our commercial department will contact you.
Monday to Thursday 9.00-18.30h Friday 9.00-15.00h
Find out more…
Ensuring business resilience is one of the main challenges that exist for companies today. Cyberattacks, data loss, and downtime due to mishaps put any organization's systems at risk. Whether it's a physical, virtual, or cloud workload, you need a simple, reliable,...
In one of Gartner's well-known Magic Quadrants, focused on data backup and recovery solution providers, we have seen how data backup and recovery solutions have undergone a significant transformation in recent years due to the changing situation. Reasons include...