A revolutionary service, designed to archive data
We offer the most trusted, robust, secure and affordable Cloud storage platform on the market.
- Up to 40TB capacity per trunk
- Incredibly simple
- Based on industry S3 standards
Cloud storage includes full support for S3 lifecycle management features. It allows you to configure rules to archive and delete objects after upload offering a customizable file-to-file-to-all service for all businesses.
Robust data protection
- Strong erase encoding 6 + 3 to protect stored data. Each object is divided into six pieces of data and adds three parity fragments thus ensuring data integrity. Avoid any impact on data in case of incident when writing, storing, or restoring it.
- We offer high software and physical security, with 8 compliance certifications.
- Infrastructures with 24×7 physical access security levels.
- Power supply guarantees 100%
- Facilities with record energy efficiency.
- Locations in Europe, specifically in Paris. Therefore, it complies with the European LOPD and outside the territories subject to the Patriot Act.
Systems compatible with our Cloud Storage:
Our S3 object cloud storage system supports Veeam Backup & Replication allowing you to send backup data to an external repository.
Providing the following solutions by Veeam Backup secondaryly: backup, restore, and replication features for virtual machines, physical servers, and workstations, as well as cloud-based workloads.
Your company in the hands of specialists
TECSENS SENSE & TECNHOLOGY
Find out more…
As we have seen in previous posts, pentesting is one of the most effective cybersecurity auditing methods. This method is capable of uncovering potential vulnerabilities both internally and externally within an organization. All tests performed through this...
Technology and digitization is fundamental to the evolution of the economy and in general society. This also involves prior training to maintain security in corporate infrastructures. Just as we protect our homes with advanced security systems, we must protect the...