From TECSENS, a company specialized in the integration and provision of Cloud services, VoIP and Networks, we seek to incorporate into our team an IT Project Manager who has experience in project management and / or services. The selected person will lead the technical, organizational and management decisions in everything related to the following types of projects:
- Contact y Call Center.
- CRM/ERP implementation/integration with other platforms
- Evolutionary development of internal company tools
The responsibilities you will have will be:
- Project management: Meetings with clients, suppliers or manufacturers, requirements gathering, analysis and elaboration of economic and technical proposals, estimates and documentation.
- Project execution: Installation, parameterization, integration and customization of solutions.
- Development, administration and maintenance of systems, both internal and customer (corporate websites, ERP/CRM, contact center, ticketing systems, data migrations…)
- Communication with all departments of the company: Infrastructure, Voice, Commercial, Marketing, etc.
The languages, technologies and skills you will need:
- High level of English, both spoken and written, that allows for a fluent conversation.
We would love for you to have knowledge in:
- Preparation of technical specifications for public tenders.
- VoIP technologies, solutions and protocols.
- Call and Contact Center systems and software.
- Knowledge in infrastructure such as virtualization systems, Windows and Linux servers, management of monitoring tools
- Addressing in LAN and WAN networks.
It requires a person with passion for the client, responsible, organized and committed. Very meticulous, but with the ability to achieve a balance between quality and effectiveness. Focused on achieving your short and long term goals. With initiative and proactivity. Ability to analyze a problem, evaluation and determination.
Who are we?
TECSENS has been providing VoIP, Cloud and Network services to its clients for more than 10 years.
We are like a family and we feel highly valued both at work and personally.
Some of the comments from our colleagues:
“I couldn’t imagine learning new things after one year”.
“You’re a bunch of cracks, you know everything, and if you don’t learn it!
“I have never worked in a company with this good feeling.
We are based in Madrid and Barcelona. The Madrid office is located in Calle Ramírez de Arellano, in the Arturo Soria area, a lively area. Our Barcelona office is in Carrer Castanyer, in the Putxet district, between the beach and the mountains.
What we offer:
- Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6:30 pm; on Fridays we finish at 3 pm, to start earlier on the weekend.
- Flexible hours and teleworking. We don’t burden ourselves with proofs or medical flyers; get organized, and get your job out as best you can.
- You will have the means you need to carry out your day-to-day activities; but if you prefer, you can use your own home equipment.
- To clear our heads, from time to time we organize plans outside the office, go out for a drink, enjoy outdoor activities, etc.
We are waiting for you!