When the brain of the IP telephony system is hosted at a data centre rather than in the client’s own office, we call it “Virtual”. Therefore, a “Virtual Switchboard” is simply an IP communications solution marketed in Cloud — pay per use — mode, which makes it possible to:
- Create, manage and maintain a Corporate Voice Network.
- Have full control over the use of the company’s telephony.
- Fully control voice calls,offering any basic functionality of traditional TDM Switchers along with new advanced features.
- Have great flexibility in the implementation, significantly shortening the start-up times of a new headquarters or a new extension.
- Provide advanced resources on any element of the corporate network, whatever your location
- Use of the latest communications technologies.
- The solution is housed in our Datacenters and in a costly way, to offer greater guarantees of high availability.
- Quick installation. The client only has to install the IP terminals or a softphone on their PC.
- If an adequate IP network and SIP terminals are available, it does not require an initial investment.
- Voice and data are transported over IP (VoIP).
- Confidential data processing.
- Scalable up to thousands of extensions.
- Control, control and control:
To. Access and Security.
B. Use. The number of calls, number of rings before the call is answered, queue management, duration, pre-defined terminations, cost, etc.
C. All per user, per headquarters, by business group, etc.
D. and also, in real time.
- Numbering management allows you to create Contingency Plans.
- Advanced Features:
- a. Detailed reports.
B. User id by code, location-independent.
C. Telework plans.
D. Custom voicemail by extension.
E. Setting up automatic operators based on time-location.
F. IVR applications.
G. Queue Management.
H. Possible integration with management system and CRMs.
- Basic Features:
To. Transfers and Call Forwarding.
B. Management of the call waiting.
C. Dynamic definition of call capture groups.
D. Management of duration and times of incoming and outgoing calls.
E. Unique operator between locations. Personal numbering plan.
F. Music on Hold.