We help our clients to develop a Business Continuity Plan which guarantees that their business will continue operating under the most adverse circumstances. For this, we lay down the following objectives:
- Identify infrastructures, processes and posts in the organisation that are critical for business continuity.
- Identify possible causes of the non availability of critical processes within the company, their economic impact, and find alternative implementations which offer greater availability.
- Develop and document a Business Continuity Plan on which to base business processes, so that the fundamental activity can continue despite failures occurring in infrastructure identified as critical.
- Train different key persons in the organisation about the contents of the Plan and its continuous updating.
- Help establish a test program for the Plan, as a whole or in the different sub areas. This contributes to better knowledge of the plan and in practising its implementation.
This service is aimed at medium size or large companies that want to minimise the risks caused by the unavailability of certain business processes.
Typically these are projects in which external support brings the impartiality and the distance required to establish a good overview of risks and alternative solutions.