We help our clients develop a Business Continuity Plan that ensures that the business will continue to operate in the most adverse circumstances. To do this, we will set the following objectives:
- Identify infrastructures, processes, and profiles in your organization that are critical to business continuity.
- Identify potential causes of unavailability of critical processes in the enterprise, their economic impact, and know deployment alternatives that mean an improvement in availability.
- Develop and document a Business Continuity Plan on which to base business processes so that you can follow the basic activity, despite failures in infrastructures identified as critical.
- Train the different key people of the organization in the knowledge of the Plan and its permanent updating.
- Help establish a Plan test plan, as a whole, or in different partial areas. Help you get to know him better and practice getting started.
This service is aimed at medium or large companies that want to minimize the risk of unavailability of certain business processes.
Typically, they are projects in which external aid provides impartiality and the flight of height required to compose a good risk map and solution alternatives.