Service based on our“Cloud COLAB”platform, with environment of self-provisioning of our business services. Manage your Colab* collaboration software needs yourself: Email, Collaboration, Storage, and VoIP. Add CRM and you’ll have a complete business business business environment (CRM+).
Collaboration services in a cloud environment, to share information within a group of users, internal or external to an organization, to work on a specific project or group of projects. It includes self-management/self-provisioning of services and billing, as well as audit services to identify and audit all modifications made (who and when).
In the cloud storage and collaboration service, the user has a web/app interface for self-management with two profiles: user and administrator:
- User, who allows to create workgroups and manage them, upload information and share it with internal or external users, give connection windows to users with or without passwords.
- Administrator, who manages users, space, forms of multichannel communication, and can use auditing capabilities.
The main features of this service are:
- Categorization of the user’s folders and documents.
- Sharing folders and resources with other users, defining privileges.
- Upload, download, erase information.
- Identify folders that others have shared with yourself.
- Information search tools.
- Each user has their own profile that self-manages.
- View users and user groups, their activity, and volume of data.
Also, the administrator can:
- Who has connected, from what device, and activity performed.
- Files that a user has interacted with.
- Activity for periods of time.
- Configure users, spaces, upgrades/downgrades.
- Backup management.
- Audits (space, activity, documents).
- Billing and payment information.
The service is provided under a monthly fee that will be modified each time the customer wants to increase space.
This service can also be accessed through an App, CloudColab, available for Android and IOS.