Migrate to Cloud. Partially or totally. This new paradigm causes many doubts and nightmares to CIOs and systems managers. “Harvard Review” magazine has come to compare this change like the jump from “steam to electric power”. However, facing this process of change is no an easy task. There is no single universal formula for all companies that want to migrate their processes, applications and data to the cloud. Just because each case is unique. It requires a good initial analysis of the current situation, a deep knowledge of the different technologies involved and experience in similar migrations. We can help you to:
- Build and execute plans for partial or total migration to the cloud.
- Design contingency plans for the migration period.
- Use our capabilities in the Cloud to simplify migrations.
- Project management in migration to cloud.
- Conduct pilots in Cloud to measure impact.
- Consultancy in the selection of Cloud suppliers, Cloud software and Datacenters.